Saturday, October 13, 2012

[STO] DOFF Experiment, nearly 24 hours later.

Yesterday I started a little experiment to see what I could do with 2 million Energy Credits worth of DOFFs. Nearly a day later?

  • All but three (valued at 108k EC) have sold.
  • From a starting balance of 25k EC, I've gone to 3.692 million EC.
  • Taking away the starting balance and invested amount, I've brought in 1.692 million EC.

Now, that did take a while to work through! Biggest obstacles to it being fast were:
Exchange limit of 40 transactions.

  • Constant flipping through Buy and Sell tabs for referencing prices.
  • A weird little bug when exchanging higher ranking DOFFs for lower ranking DOFFs (basically, it wouldn't show there be any available on the first try).
  • Time to sell.

But, overall, I'd say it was a reasonable use of time. Again, I personally prefer to have multiple avenues to a single goal, so this is just one of many. The best thing is it doesn't deplete my Dilithium Reserves, which I use for buying Crafting Materials as well as buying Zen for Master Keys. Moreover, it allows me to leverage my existing Energy Credits rather than having them sit around.

All in all, it seems like a perfectly useful tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment