Thursday, January 16, 2014

DDP Yoga: Week 2 check-in

Aaaand Week 2 check-in!

I managed to practice on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday! I'm 95% sure my allergies are being seriously set off by something, so while I wasn't feeling fantastic before, after this morning's session I was pretty beat. Monday and Wednesday were fine, and I actually started doing about 50% of Energy without as much modification on Wednesday. I was surprised by how much of a difference that made in my heart-rate! Wow!

Hopefully the air will clear up or something so I can be back to 100% on Monday.

Eating has been pretty good. Right now I'm having a late breakfast (two eggs, seasoned black beans, and about half a cucumber). Need to find healthy beverages I like, though! Ah well, one step at a time :)

(originally posted on 1/11/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment