Saturday, January 18, 2014

DDP Yoga: Week 3 check-in

I'm on week 3! Yay!

I'm at the point in Energy where I can do a good portion of it without a lot of modification. Some stuff is still difficult, but overall I'm getting the hang of it. Since I'm familiar with it, I can focus more on doing things than how I'm doing things.

Of course, the third session of week 3 changes everything, and Fat Burner brought a good challenge to it. I'll need to learn the routine, get comfortable, and then it should be pretty awesome :)

Eating is going well. I'm not yet 100% compliant with Phase 1 eating, but that said? I'm eating more vegetables and cleaner than I have in a long time. Possible ever as an adult.

So, from the 223lbs I was around December 20th when I ordered the DVDs and started working on Phase 1's menu, to January 1st's 219lbs? I'm now 215lbs. So, total of 8lbs lost over the course of 5 weeks, and only 3 weeks of which actually had me doing DDP Yoga and dietary changes at the same time.

Conversely, I've gained a taste for the healthier eating, a bit more control when eating with friends and family, and more preparation so I don't show up to work without food or a plan/alternative. Additionally, I'm finding the yoga to be challenging and relaxing, which is nice after work.

So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment