Wednesday, May 22, 2013

[STO] Dilithium Tracking 5/23/13

   And we have Romulans! First off, I'd like to welcome anybody who is getting into Star Trek Online with the launch of The Legacy of Romulus. Its a great game, a fun community, and one of the best MMOs out there if you're looking for something different than the norm.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize! For whatever reason I didn't log yesterday's data! Eeek! I think I did, but either I forgot to save or my brain stopped working. Regardless, here comes the data!

Slide1

Well, we're mid-week, and at the moment trading volume is down. The Z:D Exchange is also up some, which makes sense. I don't know necessarily what's going on; while there is a large influx of people (in theory), there's also a lot of people waiting in queues, updating, etc. I sort of wonder if that's dampening things at the moment. Likewise, you've got folks who are running through the Romulan and (hopefully) the new Klingon content as well. Those same people aren't running high-level STFs and other good Dilithium-earning activities!

We'll see how things go. I do hope nobody is trying to get from 1 to 50 before the weekend; seems like a lot of work and little enjoyment to me. That said, well, everyone plays for different reasons...

Slide2

Slide3

No comments:

Post a Comment