Thursday, May 2, 2013

[STO] Dilithium Tracking 5/2/13

Greetings and hello! Just a friendly reminder that today will be the last day you'll be able to run the Crystalline Catastrophe event (10am, PDT)! Its pretty short, so even folks in Hawai'i can squeeze one last attempt. Provided they're up early and eating breakfast at the same time, mind you. Speaking of which, many people have already completed the special Reputation project, receiving 50,000 Unrefined Dilithium, 1,000 Fleet Marks, and a non-combat Crystalline Shard pet.

Speaking of which...

Slide1

From the looks of the overall volume in the Top 10 offers? It seems like we've made a bit of a recovery as people are refining and posting their Dilithium earnings. I'm not sure about anybody else, but it also seems like I got my stipend a bit earlier than normal, having received it recently rather than the beginning of the month. Either way, trading seems to be up.

The Z:D ratio might have stabilized a bit. We don't have the wild fluctuation/spike that was present the week of April 15th; the spread between the past two weeks' high and low values are narrower. That said, we're only halfway through this week, but I'm personally not expecting any dramatic, 25-point movements this weekend.

Mind you - I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again, so take that with a grain of salt.

I hope you've been keeping an eye on all the announcements and blogs for the Legacy of Romulus. Right now I'm strongly debating between getting a new carrier for my Orion, trying an assault carrier for my Joined Trill, or just waiting for LoR.

Slide2

Slide3

No comments:

Post a Comment