- Reputation XP projects now reward a small amount of Dilithium upon completion .
- 340 for the 2000 XP projects
- 140 for the 800 XP projects
- Removed Tier requirements on Mark-to-Dilithium conversion projects.
- These projects can now be slotted immediately upon reaching level 50 and unlocking the Reputation system.
Which is fine by me. I'm enjoying the Romulan content, so chances are I'll be earning a lot of Dilithium off it via XP projects. The Omega stuff? Not so much, so all my marks from that will likely be converted to Dilithium, period. We'll see.
Additionally, I managed to get enough Zen for yet another Master Key. As such, I'm now at 104 Lobi, so 1/4 of the way to my goal of 400 Lobi. This is actually a big one for me, but more for earning Fleet Marks. Why? Because I want to complete the Ferengi Maurader set. The set bonuses are the important thing here.
- Set 2
- Sector Space Tycoon
- Reduces EC prices by 20% at Sector Space vendors
- Set 3:
- A Lifetime of Experience
- +10% Commendation XP Bonus
- Friends In High Places
- Targets Self
- 0.5 sec activate
- 120 min recharge
- Summoned freighter allows access to unique Duty Officer Assignments. (**Only usable while in the Ferengi D'Kora)
The discount on Commodities will be a big thing for me, since my main contribution to my fleets are via Commodity purchases, not Fleet Marks or Dilithium. Additionally, the Commedation XP bonus is my main way of getting Fleet Marks, and getting more Duty Officer assignments means more Commendation XP for me in general. I'm currently at Tier 4 for Diplomacy, Development and Engineering, but am also working on Trade right now.
Weekend is looking good, if not exciting! :D