Wednesday, July 24, 2013

/Dilithium Tracking

/Not too much opining this week. Last week Kevin Ly asked if I could share the Excel spreadsheet I've got my data on. I think I'd like to do that. Question is, of course, Google Docs or Microsoft Office Online? Dropbox? Arg... So, if you've got some feedback into that, please let me know! Just be gentle when you see the spreadsheet! I'm not exactly a trained professional here ;)    Thing seem steady, which is fine by me. I've not been in-game a whole lot recently, but hope to get back to earning Dilithium and such soon. Maybe not. Got family visiting from out of country, and they're a hair bit more important than me getting a Tal Shiar Adapted Destroyer (I swear they made that to hook us Babylon 5 fans).   

Slide1

Slide2Slide3

No comments:

Post a Comment