Thursday, June 20, 2013

[STO] Dilithium Tracking 6/20/13

Greetings one and all! By now I hope you've heard about the Dilithium Mine Outpost. I've personally not had a chance to check it out, but it should be an interesting new addition to the game. Looks like we can all read up together, perhaps :) I should also mention I'm debating the value of the By The Day chart. Right now its so cluttered its really hard to glean a whole lot of insight! Reducing it from 8 weeks to 4 weeks, however, doesn't seem to provide enough. I'll be pondering this, but if any of you Excel fiends out there have some advice, I'd love to hear it.

Any now for the charts!

Slide1

Trading is up, and the Z:D rate is down. Coincidence? Probably not. 1:11* seems relatively agreeable at the moment, and didn't Perfect World just have a sale on Zen through certain payment methods? I need to keep better track of that. Anyhow, in the short term things are looking pretty busy, which I think is good. Since I'm not a level-racer, I'm not sure where the "average" player (if there is such a thing) would be with a new character, but I'm sure the faster ones are already at level 50. As such, maybe we're also seeing more people able to participate in Fleet Events, end-game Task Forces, and the Reputation System. Some folks want the prizes, some folks want the Dilithium!

It'll be a while before we can get a better guess at what's going on, but there's mine for now.

 

Slide2Slide3

No comments:

Post a Comment