Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[SlowCarb] Now on Week #3

image

So far, so good! I’m actually cooking at home a lot more now, which makes life easier on my wallet. I managed to survive not only a vacation but having my in-laws visiting from the mainland. Obviously, the trend is for Sunday and Mondays to have a spike in weight (Saturday is my cheat day), with it coming down by the end of the week.

I am exercising on a MWF schedule(-ish), doing kettlebell swings, Turkish get-ups, and trying to walk/jog after to cool down. No idea if I’m putting on musicle or not. I do find that my GymBoss is helpful, though; I’d rather focus on form, and I have harder time doing that when I’m counting reps. I’m not training for paintball specifically, but better cardio and less weight should offer enough of a boost that I’ll be happy.

I’ll definitely have to buy a copy of The 4 Hour Body later, since I need to return my brother’s copy soon-ish.

For more reading? http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/

No comments:

Post a Comment