Cryptic/PWE just unveiled the latest lockbox for Star Trek Online: the Temporal Lock Box . Its time-travel themed, with all sorts of neat ships, consoles, etc., both to be won on random chance and via Lobi. You should really take a look - they're very cool looking . Now, given that Master Keys cost $1.25 each (well, less if you buy 10-packs), you might be hesitant to go after them. You might also be leery of the whole lockbox scheme. And, that's understandable. Goodness knows Pavlovian responses aren't limited to just dogs! So, how to play without paying...?
My hobbies: painting, gaming, Star Trek Online, etc.
hi sam! you haven't posted here for a while so i don't know if i got an answer.
ReplyDeleteis it possible to get your old collected data from 2012/2013? i got already daily data from 8/29/2012 until 11/20/2012. i started playing sto again after a break of 2 years.
best regards
froesch
I'll see if I can find it. Where do I send it to?
Deletethank you very much! my mail is froesch@pin-multigaming.de
Deletebest regards
froesch