Friday, September 21, 2012

Hilarious. Stupid RMT idiots.


Upon logging in and hitting DS9, I was welcomes by someone standing around, talking in the local channel:

Welcome to ***********, Cheap&fast STO Credits 10M only $12.99 with 10% bonus STO Credits, 30mins delivery guaranteed.

Really? Oh, that's fantastic. I've been selling Master Keys the past few days between 1.4-1.6 million a piece. Right now, Cryptic is selling the 10-packs of keys for under $10. So, while not as fast:

  • I can buy as much Energy Credits as they're offering for less than their asking price.
  • I can actually buy it with Zen.
  • I can actually buy the Zen with Dilithium.
  • And my account plus credit card is totally safe in the meantime.


Moreover, I just got introduced to the fact that Fleet Ship Modules can be bought in the Z-Store and sold on the Exchange. A quick check, and I saw they're selling for 6-9 million EC each. I don't know about you, but that's pretty good, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment